I knew I’d run into this when I released PandoraBoy 0.4.0, and someone ran into Issue 17. Moving from MacOS 10.4.10 to 10.4.11 included a massive change to WebKit, and the 0.4 line was meant to address this. Unfortunately I no longer had a 10.4.10 box to test against, and so I figured that something would probably break. Hope against hope, I figured everyone would have upgraded by now.

Anyway, I will now undertake a series of “did this fix it” patches and we’ll see if we can get it working again. Hopefully the entire problem was my removal of decidePolicyForNewWindowAction: which never seems to be called in the new WebKit under Pandora (but I should have kept for completeness anyway). But it’s possible that the problem is deeper.